Julie Vick is a writer living in Colorado. She covers a variety of subjects including humor, parenting, and travel.
- My organizing humor piece for Real Simple came out in an issue last summer but it feels relevant again with all the recent KonMari method talk.
- I brainstormed some Wizarding Houses for Writers for the Submittable blog.
- My latest for McSweeney’s outlines some things to keep in mind when bingeing Hallmark holiday movies.
- I put together this list of unique playgrounds around the world for Fodor’s.
- I wrote about how I’m trying to stress out less about kids’ Halloween costumes in my first piece for Today’s Parent.
- I have a piece in You Do You, the latest book in Jen Mann’s NYT bestselling series.