Hello! I am a writer living in Colorado and I cover a variety of subjects including travel, parenting, and humor. You can read more about me here. A few publication highlights are posted below, or check out a longer list of publications here.
- My latest for McSweeney’s outlines some things to keep in mind when bingeing Hallmark holiday movies.
- I put together this list of unique playgrounds around the world for Fodor’s.
- I wrote about how I’m trying to stress out less about kids’ Halloween costumes in my first piece for Today’s Parent.
- I have a piece in You Do You, the latest book in Jen Mann’s NYT bestselling series.
- “What to Expect When You’re Not Expecting a Tax Refund” New Yorker Daily Shouts
- “Habits of Less Successful Writers” Rumpus Funny Women Column
- “The Writer’s Index” Brevity Magazine’s blog
- “17 Productivity Hacks You Probably Shouldn’t Try” BuzzFeed
- “Lifetime Holiday Movie Rejects: 9 Plots That Would Never Fly” Marie Claire digital
- “Parenting Blizzard Bingo” McSweeney’s Internet Tendency
- “Toddler Discipline Made Easy” McSweeney’s Internet Tendency
- “30 Totally Ridiculous Reasons Your Baby Isn’t Sleeping” Parents Magazine
- “Baby Not Sleeping? These Commenters Think They Can Help” Mom.me
- “How to Visit Denver with Kids” Fodor’s
- “How to See Colorado Through an Author’s Eyes” AFAR digital
- “How I Finally Learned to Let Go of Overplanning on Vacation” Real Simple digital
- “Check Out These Hotels with Cool Kids’ Amenities” Motherly
- “Driving Patagonia: A Very Southern Road Trip” Go Nomad